|Senior Business Analyst (Business Analyst 3)
||City of Surrey
This posting closed on
June 17, 2021
at 4:30 PM
In order to keep pace with how fast the City is growing, we are expanding our Business Analysis team.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work with representatives at all levels of the organization to develop and plan business strategies and consider the strategic business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. The successful incumbent will act as liaison between business areas and the solution teams across a diverse customer portfolio. You have a proven ability to support teams through significant organizational change and you have seasoned stakeholder engagement, relationship and team building skills. You can also effectively communicate complex ideas in simple ways to foster understanding and agreement.
As a key member of the team, this position will
• Be responsible for defining business scope and objectives through research, fact-finding and a thorough understanding of applicable business and industry requirements.
• Lead and create, clear and well-crafted requirements as well as develop complex, integrated process models to support understanding of the business problem or opportunity in question.
• Work with business units to analyse & design potential solutions, communicate proposed recommendations, obtain consensus from all stakeholders, and assist with resolving conflict, so the common goal can be achieved by everyone.
• Champion change and support effective communication with relevant stakeholders at all levels.
• Degree in a related field from a recognized institution plus four years of related work experience or an acceptable equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Knowledge of requirements elicitation & analysis, stakeholder assessments as well as process modeling techniques.
• Knowledge of business analysis documentation techniques.
• Communicate effectively to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to complete work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail to critically analyze information and problem solve.
• CBAP certification is preferred.
• Experience within the public sector is an asset.
• Experience working with Agile Principles is an asset.
||Applicants under consideration will be required to provide proof of qualifications and consent to a Police Information Check.
Please apply online to www.surreycareers.ca
||June 3, 2021 08:30 AM
||June 17, 2021 04:30 PM