|Administrative/Clerical Relief Pool
||District of Mission
This posting closed on
June 7, 2021
at 4:30 PM
||2021-23 (Please quote job ID on resume when applying)
||The District of Mission is seeking experienced, self-motivated individuals to provide relief administrative / clerical coverage on a casual, on-call basis. Auxiliary relief pool employees will cover for illness or vacation of permanent District employees and will assist with special projects and assignments in a variety of settings and departments.
||Responsibilities vary significantly based on assignment and may include:
• Providing a broad range of administrative and clerical support including drafting and processing correspondence, conducting basic research and data entry;
• Scheduling and maintaining calendars using Microsoft Outlook;
• Providing a variety of information to internal and external contacts via email, over the phone, and in person;
• Preparing and maintaining various manual and computer based records, reports, purchase orders, invoices, receipts, forms and files;
• Creating, editing and formatting documents;
• Operating office equipment and computer hardware and software programs; and
• Other duties as required by the specific assignment.
||As the ideal candidate, you will have recognized training in administrative skills along with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a demanding, multi-tasking office. You will have excellent organizational skills; the ability to problem-solve; work independently and you will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will also be a proficient user of a variety of computer software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), electronic document management systems, and have the ability to accurately type a minimum of 60 wpm. Selected candidates will undergo testing.
||This position requires the flexibility to work with minimal notice and the flexibility to undertake assignments of varying durations depending on operational need.
||The wage rate will vary between $26.30 to $32.22 per hour plus 4.4% in lieu of benefits. The hours of work will vary based on the relief assignment.
||If this auxiliary relief position is for you, please apply via the Careers page on our website www.mission.ca/careers (Job ID 2021-06) by Monday, June 7, 2021.
||May 19, 2021 08:30 AM
||June 7, 2021 04:30 PM